Hello! I need help checking turn offs on my gig

getty_webdesign

Hello folks! Please, I need someone’s help who can check my gig and tell me what is turning off buyers when they read my gig description. I get plenty of clicks on my gigs but I don’t get orders.

I joined Fiverr October 2020 and now I’ve made only 3 sales with 5 star ratings and positive reviews. Please, it will be really nice if you go through a couple of my gigs and tell me what might be turning off clients.

The following the gigs I want check:

1. https://www.fiverr.com/share/4bReYx
  2. https://www.fiverr.com/share/YeD3EK
  3. https://www.fiverr.com/share/wDKaPv

Please folks, any advice will help.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do PSD to HTML, figma to HTML or xd to HTML conversion
In the gig description:
Maybe reword “a profession HTML Developer”

Gig: I will do data entry, internet research and copy paste work
Check the spelling in the gig image - last line of text.

6 hours of work for $5 might be too much. I’d check what others are offering. They might want to have an option/package with a 1 day delivery.

Gig: I will design and create custom website with HTML, CSS and jquery
It says “Stallion HTML, CSS & jQuery coder.”. I’m not sure what you mean by that.

In the gig description:

6 hours of work for $5 might be too much. I’d check what others are offering. They might want to have an option/package with a 1 day delivery.

It says “Stallion HTML, CSS & jQuery coder.”. I’m not sure what you mean by that.

Thanks a lot. Let me make those changes to my gigs.

In the gig description:

I’ve made some changes on the gig:

In the gig description:

I’ve changed “a professional HTML Developer” to “a professional Front End Developer.”

I’ve changed to 12 hours of work for $5 and 22 hours of work for $10. I will deliver the order sooner, it won’t take the entire 2 days. I’ve just put 2 days delivery so that I can prepare for the worse, like being sick or power shortage in my country. In case I’ll have to travel up and down to a library.

I’ve changed “Stallion HTML, CSS & jQuery coder” to “Pro HTML, CSS & jQuery coder.”

In the gig description:

Supposing you were a buyer. Would you be comfortable with my gig packages or they will turn you off? Please, be sincere.

Supposing you were a buyer. Would you be comfortable with my gig packages or they will turn you off? Please, be sincere.

Would you be comfortable with my gig packages or they will turn you off?

I’d probably feel a bit guilty if I made an order for someone to work for 12 hours for $5. I know you want to offer more hours for $x or charge less but I’d check what some of the other data entry sellers are charging - the ones getting reviews, maybe taking level into account.

Also I wouldn’t say “Data Scrapping” on the gig image.

In your basic package it now says:

12 Hours of Work $5

I will do work that takes 6 Hrs.

In the basic and standard packages what you say in the package title now doesn’t seem to match how many hours of work you say in the package description.

I’d probably feel a bit guilty if I made an order for someone to work for 12 hours for $5. I know you want to offer more hours for $x or charge less but I’d check what some of the other data entry sellers are charging - the ones getting reviews, maybe taking level into account.

12 Hours of Work $5

In the basic and standard packages what you say in the package title now doesn’t seem to match how many hours of work you say in the package description.

That’s some error I’ve made. Let me fix it right away.

12 Hours of Work $5

I’ve made the change, for the gig I will create another gig image to replace that. Hopefully today. I’ve done some research and most of the high level and more reviews seller price they data entry gig for 5 hours work for $5.

I think it might be good if I do more work for a lower price for starters just to acquire some reviews to improve my reputation. Or what do you think?

I’ve made the change, for the gig I will create another gig image to replace that. Hopefully today. I’ve done some research and most of the high level and more reviews seller price they data entry gig for 5 hours work for $5.

I think it might be good if I do more work for a lower price for starters just to acquire some reviews to improve my reputation. Or what do you think?

Yes I agree it’s probably best to offer to do more/charge less at the beginning before you have reviews, but within reason. If you charge $5 for 12 hours of work that might be too many hours for that price. Maybe that price for 5 or 6 hours at most. If you want to show you do pro quality work you probably shouldn’t offer much too many hours of work for $5.

Maybe giving a rough estimate of the amount of work you’d get done in a particular package/amount of time might help (though that might depend how it’s being entered/whether with copy-paste or typing etc.), but maybe how many rows & columns of data can they expect to get if it’s a copy-paste type of data entry (eg. how many company names and addresses) or roughly how many if it was something you’d do with a script. It’s what they will get as delivery (quantity and quality) rather than number of hours taken that’s probably more important.

Yes I agree it’s probably best to offer to do more/charge less at the beginning before you have reviews, but within reason. If you charge $5 for 12 hours of work that might be too many hours for that price. Maybe that price for 5 or 6 hours at most. If you want to show you do pro quality work you probably shouldn’t offer much too many hours of work for $5.

Maybe giving a rough estimate of the amount of work you’d get done in a particular package/amount of time might help (though that might depend how it’s being entered/whether with copy-paste or typing etc.), but maybe how many rows & columns of data can they expect to get if it’s a copy-paste type of data entry (eg. how many company names and addresses) or roughly how many if it was something you’d do with a script. It’s what they will get as delivery (quantity and quality) rather than number of hours taken that’s probably more important.

Yeah, I agree. But the competition is also fears. My last project, I did a lot of work for $10, the client see the quality of work was amazing and the amount of cash I was charging was too low. Imagine he decided to give me a tip.

The work was creating for him a jQuery script that will create an image slider on his website. Integrate it to his website, do some minor HTML and CSS fix, and make it responsive.

In my country you can do something with $4. I think that’s why I don’t mind doing 12 hours work for $5. But I’m also reconsidering making my prices reasonable. Lol!

Archived