Hello , I want to know

paul_paprimodak

Buyers Requests are one way to get your first few orders, so yea it is sort of important. But this also means that you do it correctly. Here are a few threads that explain how it should be done along with some other good tips:

Hi new fellows, As a new seller it takes some patience to get first order. But don’t worry soon you will get your order. •Keep applying on buyer request. Here are some good techniques. •Avoid using some built in templates • Write your own proposals. •Add your experience or sample work while you are applying it’s quite important. • Link Your past work that you had done before. Upload it on any cloud site and mention it in your proposal. It will make your proposal strong. Most of the time it…
Hi !! I know i am not a TRS or a lv 2 or even a lv 1 seller neither have i spent a decade on fiver i have been here for almost 2 months and i have had a great experience on fiver with buyers !! i know few of the points might have been mentioned before by other respected members but i just wanted to share few tips based on my short experience here on fiver!! (Only for new sellers like me … Invest good time while sending offers Whenever you see buyers requests never… just never throw your off…

Best of luck!

Buyers Requests are one way to get your first few orders, so yea it is sort of important. But this also means that you do it correctly. Here are a few threads that explain how it should be done along with some other good tips:

Hi new fellows, As a new seller it takes some patience to get first order. But don’t worry soon you will get your order. •Keep applying on buyer request. Here are some good techniques. •Avoid using some built in templates • Write your own proposals. •Add your experience or sample work while you are applying it’s quite important. • Link Your past work that you had done before. Upload it on any cloud site and mention it in your proposal. It will make your proposal strong. Most of the time it…
Hi !! I know i am not a TRS or a lv 2 or even a lv 1 seller neither have i spent a decade on fiver i have been here for almost 2 months and i have had a great experience on fiver with buyers !! i know few of the points might have been mentioned before by other respected members but i just wanted to share few tips based on my short experience here on fiver!! (Only for new sellers like me … Invest good time while sending offers Whenever you see buyers requests never… just never throw your off…

Best of luck!

But I don’t find buyer request more than 5 or 6. What should I do?

But I don’t find buyer request more than 5 or 6. What should I do?

That is because you are a new seller. Fiverr limits the number of Buyers Requests to new sellers on purpose. Once you reach Level 1, more will be visible.

From where did you get this information? Can you confirm this?

It’s all here:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

It’s all here:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

I see. Didn’t know that earlier. Thanks.

Archived