Fiverr Community Forum

Hello! I will help for free. Contact

So, I am a new user and so far I understand the fiverr - I am ready to help with advice or action for free.
What I can:

• Everything related to sites and web design
  • Presentations and Photoshop at a professional level
  • Promotion of YouTube videos and channels
  • Promotion in search, site optimization
    and much more

Contact and leave feedback!
peace

7 Likes

Fiverr TOS doesn’t allow to work for free or your account will be banned.

5 Likes

There is no advantage to you in working for free.

A buyer has to order, pay, and then you deliver. Only then can they leave feedback, if they wish to do so.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Well thank you
Tell me then, how can I promote my ads and earn positive reviews?

Here on the forum there are many topics about how to improve your gig just go search.

1 Like

Ок, thank you
I will search the forum

How much patience do you have to give FREE services? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

As if you’re skilled, you’ve spent time & money to achieve that skill then how can you do offer free services. Maybe you’re new here at fiverr that doesn’t mean you’ve to provide free work to gain work history. :nerd_face: Sorry to say, it doesn’t show professionalism. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I agree with @purplecovetbibi - you just joined and can’t expect a success overnight. Write out some gigs, use the right keywords and descriptions, buy or make some nice visuals with it, promote it and then wait and see.

What did you already do to get your train going? Did you already promote or write any gigs?

2 Likes

Thanks for the general comments that are relevant. @joeritan - I will be grateful if you give recommendations on getting started on fiverr, I create and exhibit my gigs. Now the advice would not hurt :grinning:

@purplecovetbibi - I don’t need free work experience, I need good comments and reviews. Read carefully)))
I am sure that your one review from registration in October 2019 speaks about professionalism :laughing:

Where are your gigs/profile, so I can check?

https://www.fiverr.com/m_fedorovv
Thank you for agreeing to help. At the moment, I have filled 2 areas: YouTube and website development.

More will be: Promotion, Presentations, PR, etc.