Fiverr Community Forum

Hello! I'm a new Comic artist

Hello everybody, its a pleasure to meet you all! My name is Cecy and I came here to Fiverr looking for a way to earn something with my drawings, I’m a cartoon digital artist and I would love to interact with fellow artists!
So yeah, Im happy to meet you all and hope we can start working here together as freelancers!

Have a nice day!

10 Likes

Hi there cecylinares. Welcome to the community. Since yesterday I am new here and I love it! Btw I might need your expertise for some future projects as I am busy building my website. Best of luck on your gigs. :grinning: Kind regards, @theflyingdutch

3 Likes

Welcome to the new beginning

1 Like

Welcome. Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: You need to remove your Instagram details from your gig as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

4 Likes

You are welcome, enjoy the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum @cecylinares

1 Like

@cecylinares
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

welcome to fiverr stay with us you will get success soon

1 Like

Hello and welcome in Fiverr. I wish you all the best luck with your gigs. Greetings from Greece

Maria S.

1 Like

Oh my didn’t know that, thanks! I’ll do it right away!

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum and good luck!:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Oh my really? I would love to work with you! :smiley: I saw your gig and that’s pretty interesting! I have never met someone who works in SEO and thats so interesting! I wish you the best of luck with your work and thanks for the warm welcome! :smile:

Welcome to fiverr world…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !!! Enjoy …:v::v:

1 Like

Welcome!! I’m also new - good luck to you, and happy holidays!