Hello! I'm a new illustrator here ♥

greenmaggot

Hey!
My name is Patricia (you can call me Green) and I found Fiverr not so long ago. So far I think it’s a great opportunity to meet new people and share my work 😊

I work a full-time job, I’m an architect by education but I found my passion in illustration. I also do some small graphic design projects. I love working as a creative person with open minded individuals. It’s a great experience every time!

I just set up my first Gig, so you can see a bit of my style there. It evolved so much through the years, from realism, anime/manga to this kinda children’s book style that I was always in love with. Hope you like it too!

I’m a vegan and a minimalist. I don’t need much to be happy and positive. Feel free to write me a private message here on any subject 🙂

Hope everyone’s having a great day! ❤️

Hey Patricia, that sounds great, welcome. 🙂
Just be careful with the e-mail thing and such, Fiverr doesn´t want people to exchange private contact info, best you read through the TOS thoroughly, if you haven´t already, so you won´t drop a brick accidentally.

You can find TOS and other useful links, when you scroll to the bottom on the fiverr page.

Good luck and a great day to you too! 🍀

Hey Patricia, that sounds great, welcome. 🙂

Just be careful with the e-mail thing and such, Fiverr doesn´t want people to exchange private contact info, best you read through the TOS thoroughly, if you haven´t already, so you won´t drop a brick accidentally.

You can find TOS and other useful links, when you scroll to the bottom on the fiverr page.

Good luck and a great day to you too! 🍀

Hey! Thank you for the info! I read all the Terms and Policies before creating an account but totally forgot about this message thing. I’m fine with Fiverr messages. At least there’s really nice chat thingy here 🙂

Hey! Thank you for the info! I read all the Terms and Policies before creating an account but totally forgot about this message thing. I’m fine with Fiverr messages. At least there’s really nice chat thingy here 🙂

Yes, can be quite overwhelming at first, all the info, the forum too, but you´ll find your way through in no time. 🙂

• 3 months later...

Hi there!
I’m also a new illustrator here. I’m still building up my first gig though!
I just checked your gigs and i must stay! your style is stunning. As a
fellow illustrator i can only be impressed 🙂

Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much my friend!

I see that you already started to work with people, that’s great! I wish you all the best here <3

Also, feel free to send me a message if you have any question about Fiverr or illustrations. Would love to help 😊

Hi there!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot! that’s very nice of you

Archived