Fiverr Community Forum

Hello I'm a new seller

Hello, my name is Romina and I’m excited to join Fiverr. I’m still learning about it but I’m glad that I could share with you my knowledge about life, astrology
Please check my profile and I hope I could help you with your problems.
Have a nice day :heart:

4 Likes

Best of luck. Fiverr is a great platform i wish you have a great future here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome! I wish you a good luck for you :slight_smile: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

#KeepItUp

3 Likes

Welcome Romina, Wish you a wonderful time throughout your fiverr journey. Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you all of you! :pray: :heart:
And you have time please check my gig https://www.fiverr.com/rominahappysoul/give-you-accurate-analysis-about-your-personality

With love :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations for you dear…Be success …good luck:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

congratulationbaee7d789ce0a5724025683d7eb99ce1

4 Likes

Welcome to fiverr platform. Hope you will get your first sell soon . Best of luck.

4 Likes

@ssajidsharif @jobayar24361 Thank you! :heart: :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Romina, have a nice day :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr :grinning:

3 Likes

Good to see you.Welcome to Fiverr.

3 Likes

@palashfive @zobair_uddin @graphic_center Thank you, guys! If you have time, please check my gig :slightly_smiling_face: Have a nice day! Greetings from Sovenia :heart:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you on the this platform and happy new year!

2 Likes

Best of luck for your new Profiles in fiverr. I welcome you here. Also pray that you will get your first work soon

2 Likes

welcome and wish you all the best!

1 Like
1 Like

Wellcome to Fiverr. I wish your good luck. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You are at the right place and soon you will be getting orders and just be patient

1 Like