Fiverr Forum

Hello. I'm a Venezuelan Copywriter and I'd like to write for you

Hello, how are you?

This is the second time I present my Gig through this Forum, yet I am still new here so I hope for your support!

I am Javier Cordoba a young Venezuelan with experience writing high quality articles/Post for various Websites and Blogs from my home country as well as from other nations.

As I said before, I am Venezuelan and as many of you should know, my country is currently going through a great crisis in all possible areas (without talking much about it so as not to get me into politics) and for that precise reason millions of Venezuelans have had to leave the country seeking to improve their situation, which is really sad.

But even so, there are still Venezuelans in the country (including me) who continue to fight in their country to be able to live honestly in spite of the situation, and it is thanks to my work as a Freelance writer that I have been able to earn a living in spite of everything.

Well, having said all that, I did not come here to make you sad :wink:I came here to present my service to you as a Freelancer writer. I must also mention that I already made my first sales at this Gig and I really liked the way I worked at Fiverr. I specialize mainly in writing articles/Blog Post based on the topics of Technology and Video Games.

If you are looking for a Freelance writer who is motivated to work, an expert in the above mentioned topics and who also applies SEO techniques, then I am the writer you are looking for without a doubt.

Count on me and I’ll offer you:

• A high quality post article or blog

• Attractive and well-founded content about Tech and Gaming

• Free of Plagiarism

• SEO optimized

• Unlimited Revisions

• Contextual Images

This is my Gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/javiercordoba18/write-a-tech-or-gaming-article-and-blog

I look forward to participating in your projects!

2 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

I want to tell you one thing promoting your gigs here won’t help