Hello! I'm Abdul Mateen, new here!

You are not likely to be gaining sales when you want them. Please be patient. Sales come when they come. In the meantime, if you aren’t gaining the level of sales that you want, get out into the world (online and off), and promote your gigs to your target customers. Your target customers are the only people who will purchase your services. Reach out to them if you wish to increase your sales and success as a freelancer.

Guest fia999

90% positive reviews is required for sending reply to buyer request.

Wait, so you have to have reviews to reply to a buyer request? I´m new fresh from the oven, I have zero review. I sent 3 letters to 3 buyer requests yesterday. I haven´t got a reply from them but I thought they are not just not interested in working with me or they are still sorting out the offers from other sellers too. Do you think my messages got through or not?

You are not likely to be gaining sales when you want them. Please be patient. Sales come when they come. In the meantime, if you aren’t gaining the level of sales that you want, get out into the world (online and off), and promote your gigs to your target customers. Your target customers are the only people who will purchase your services. Reach out to them if you wish to increase your sales and success as a freelancer.

Thanks for your directions, I really appreciate. 🙂

Wait, so you have to have reviews to reply to a buyer request? I´m new fresh from the oven, I have zero review. I sent 3 letters to 3 buyer requests yesterday. I haven´t got a reply from them but I thought they are not just not interested in working with me or they are still sorting out the offers from other sellers too. Do you think my messages got through or not?

@fia999

All your messages and offers definitely went through the buyers and what you think is absolutely right. If you have no reviews yet, it has nothing to with your offers you sent through buyer requests section.

Only thing matters is that you got positive rating more than 90%. And if you have zero reviews, you got 100% 😉 So no worries. Keep on sending offers. It’s the best way to get started here. Cheers. Best of luck!

Guest fia999

@fia999

All your messages and offers definitely went through the buyers and what you think is absolutely right. If you have no reviews yet, it has nothing to with your offers you sent through buyer requests section.

Only thing matters is that you got positive rating more than 90%. And if you have zero reviews, you got 100% 😉 So no worries. Keep on sending offers. It’s the best way to get started here. Cheers. Best of luck!

Thank you 🙂

(Must be 20 characters? How funny)

How to create a gig. And how to start business. Pls help.

How to create a gig. And how to start business. Pls help.

You should probably have figured these things out, before joining a site like Fiverr. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Real, serious, long-term work is required.

If you’d like to learn more about how Fiverr works, please read the articles, information, and tips already located within the Fiverr Academy:

https://www.fiverr.com/fiverr_academy

Archived