Hello, I'm an illustrator but I'm totally new here

Hello @brysillustratio,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! I like zoology and nature walks, too. 🙂

Since you are new, I would like to point out that it is very important that you carefully go through and abide by Fiverr’s ToS (at all times). The forum as well as the seller help center have many articles specifically designed to help new sellers get started on their Fiverr journey.

Happy selling!

Hello @brysillustratio,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! I like zoology and nature walks, too. 🙂

Since you are new, I would like to point out that it is very important that you carefully go through and abide by Fiverr’s ToS (at all times). The forum as well as the seller help center have many articles specifically designed to help new sellers get started on their Fiverr journey.

Happy selling!

Thank you, I’ll have a read through those. 😺

Hi and welcome to the Fiverr community! I am new myself. I think your work displayed in your gig is awesome, very talented indeed. If I may, I would like to suggest adding maybe another gig or two to experiment with SEO and see how Fiverr’s search algorithm favors different combinations of relevant phrases in your niche. For example, (as suggested by @gameartgiger) you can make a gig titled: I will… Draw professional illustrations for childrens book… By adding multiple gigs you’ll be able to see what people want more of. Also, always choose a strong adjective to include in your gig title. Hope this info helps on your journey to success. Remember, whether you think you can, or think you can’t; either way you’re right. Henry Ford said that 😊

All the best,
Mike

Hi and welcome to the Fiverr community! I am new myself. I think your work displayed in your gig is awesome, very talented indeed. If I may, I would like to suggest adding maybe another gig or two to experiment with SEO and see how Fiverr’s search algorithm favors different combinations of relevant phrases in your niche. For example, (as suggested by @gameartgiger) you can make a gig titled: I will… Draw professional illustrations for childrens book… By adding multiple gigs you’ll be able to see what people want more of. Also, always choose a strong adjective to include in your gig title. Hope this info helps on your journey to success. Remember, whether you think you can, or think you can’t; either way you’re right. Henry Ford said that 😊

All the best,

Mike

Thank you so much, I will put some time into doing that. I hope you do well on this site too. 😀

Archived