Hello, I'm Angel and I'm new here!

uangellea

Hello everyone 🙂 my name is Angel, I’m 18, brazillian and a self-taught artist! Ever since I was little, I have loved to draw and paint, and I’m hoping I can get a few gigs here 😃 To be honest, the last few months have been quite hard financially speaking due to the pandemic and everything, so I’m giving this a go.
If you got any tips or knowledge to share, pls dont hesitate to do so, I’m taking everything I can!

First welcome at this platform, everyone is so disturb and disrupt due to pandemic and it has completely paralyzed the functions of community and society, but we should say thanks to GOD, because are still safe and healthy, angel you have skills and you can use them and sell them on this earning platform easily, so should stay connected with the community and also search and get knowledge about your competitors that will help you to start you journey you can get idea how can you start to sell your skills here. hence, we can only assist you and wish you so good luck for your new journey 👍

First welcome at this platform, everyone is so disturb and disrupt due to pandemic and it has completely paralyzed the functions of community and society, but we should say thanks to GOD, because are still safe and healthy, angel you have skills and you can use them and sell them on this earning platform easily, so should stay connected with the community and also search and get knowledge about your competitors that will help you to start you journey you can get idea how can you start to sell your skills here. hence, we can only assist you and wish you so good luck for your new journey 👍 i will definitely try to interact more here!

Archived