Hello I'm Deliza and I'm newbie in here

delizanisa

hello I am new here and have not yet received a request from my job. hopefully here I can learn a lot of things to improve it. nice to be able to see various kinds of expertise and art here

not yet received a request from my job.

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and read through the results.

The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above. Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Duplicate gigs aren’t permitted as mentioned in the TOS, and these are extremely similar (two half-body, even though the second implies just face/bust, rather than half.)

Also, being separate gigs, rather than different packages in one gig means possibly missing out on sales if a potential buyer isn’t looking for the specific option in whichever gig they look at.

If you do merge these into one gig, your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are a few English errors in your gigs and your profile, mainly involving capitalization.

“Languages: English - basic” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual.’

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Duplicate gigs aren’t permitted as mentioned in the TOS, and these are extremely similar (two half-body, even though the second implies just face/bust, rather than half.)

Also, being separate gigs, rather than different packages in one gig means possibly missing out on sales if a potential buyer isn’t looking for the specific option in whichever gig they look at.

If you do merge these into one gig, your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are a few English errors in your gigs and your profile, mainly involving capitalization.

“Languages: English - basic” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual.’

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

thank you for the suggestion. as soon as I will correct it

Archived