Hello, I'm Gemini! Let me introduce my self!

Hello, Fiverr’s community!
How is your day going? I’ve finally decided to join this site. I don’t know a lot of things so I think I’ll be active for a lot of time on this forum!

First of all:

I’m Gemini. I’m a digital artist and a webcartoonist. I gained a lot of experience but sadly I also understood this: if you are unknown, it’ll be hard to live as an artist!
My intention is to open a digital shop here on Fiverr and work on commissions, so I have something to share on socials and maybe I’ll be able to reach more people!

Nice to meet you guys!
Tips and Tricks are appreciated!

Before opening your gigs and profile, look here and read everything carefully. Remember, the making of your profile and gigs are very important and must have a lot of thought put in. Also, in you line of work, make gigs for different types of work you do. Plan is carefully. The more gigs the better exposure.

favicon-32x32.png.ec956f5f8f8350697c1843b5e83cd40f.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.cb0821560bbc8823b56d037dd015edea.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Watch the videos and there is an option to do a free Fiverr course: It is the only free course and give a very good description on how to open your gigs etc.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr UxsXVk1ASpWzNRU9Rc3X_LRN003_Social-2-Generic_v1-Facebook-Square-1.thumb.jpg.a4b3767169b231c4b8006b1adfb43ae6.jpg

Online Courses for Freelancers & Entrepreneur - Learn from Fiverr

Online courses for freelancers & entrepreneurs. Browse Fiverr's highly practical & step-by-step online courses and kickoff your online learning journey today

Use a genuine photo of yourself.
Get a professional gig picture made.
Add a video to your profile
Check your grammar and spelling in your profile page and gigs.
Look at other gigs particularly top sellers or seller 1 and 2s. Don’t copy, but get an idea.
Look at their SEO tags. These are tags found at the bottom of a gig. 5 words, these drive traffic to you gig.

Archived