Fiverr Community Forum

Hello, I'm Gemini! Let me introduce my self!

Hello, Fiverr’s community!
How is your day going? I’ve finally decided to join this site. I don’t know a lot of things so I think I’ll be active for a lot of time on this forum!

First of all:

I’m Gemini. I’m a digital artist and a webcartoonist. I gained a lot of experience but sadly I also understood this: if you are unknown, it’ll be hard to live as an artist!
My intention is to open a digital shop here on Fiverr and work on commissions, so I have something to share on socials and maybe I’ll be able to reach more people!

Nice to meet you guys!
Tips and Tricks are appreciated!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @geministore. I am Sayed. Have a great journey here!
Stay with the community, you will learn a lot day by day from here!

2 Likes

I see you don’t have any gigs on display.

Check out: Fiverr Help and Education Center for how to start selling on Fiverr.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome and if you intend to open a digital shop, I wish you could participate on logo maker section.
It is a good place like an e-store for all the design you made here on Fiverr.

1 Like

Before opening your gigs and profile, look here and read everything carefully. Remember, the making of your profile and gigs are very important and must have a lot of thought put in. Also, in you line of work, make gigs for different types of work you do. Plan is carefully. The more gigs the better exposure.

Watch the videos and there is an option to do a free Fiverr course: It is the only free course and give a very good description on how to open your gigs etc.

Use a genuine photo of yourself.
Get a professional gig picture made.
Add a video to your profile
Check your grammar and spelling in your profile page and gigs.
Look at other gigs particularly top sellers or seller 1 and 2s. Don’t copy, but get an idea.
Look at their SEO tags. These are tags found at the bottom of a gig. 5 words, these drive traffic to you gig.

2 Likes

Warm welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr Family lets start to do somthing and enjoy. Thanks.

1 Like