Hello! I'm Lucy, and I'm a new seller!

Hiya! It’s nice to meet you, to whomever may be reading this post. I wouldn’t typically post these types of things, but I decided that this may as well be worth a try.
I joined the site last night, and since then, I’ve posted about four gigs. The may not be very good, but I had to start with something.
I figured there would be no better place to ask than the forum. The site seems rather friendly, so with that in mind, is there any advice that could be given to a new seller like myself?

Hiya! It’s nice to meet you, to whomever may be reading this post. I wouldn’t typically post these types of things, but I decided that this may as well be worth a try.

I joined the site last night, and since then, I’ve posted about four gigs. The may not be very good, but I had to start with something.

I figured there would be no better place to ask than the forum. The site seems rather friendly, so with that in mind, is there any advice that could be given to a new seller like myself?

is there any advice that could be given to a new seller like myself?

Check this out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

I’m looking for work in the writing department, and just about anything goes. Essays,

Suggest you remove the word essays from your profile description as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

is there any advice that could be given to a new seller like myself?

Check this out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

I’m looking for work in the writing department, and just about anything goes. Essays,

Suggest you remove the word essays from your profile description as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Will do, thank you! I actually didn’t know that for a bit, but I just removed that.

Archived