Hello, I'm new here I need sales

rhodaamediku

Hi,

Before promoting, here are a few suggestions:

I. Create gigs for each of the services you mentioned in your profile description. (But you might want to consider leaving out ‘prank calls’ for obvious reasons.)

II. Hire someone to proofread everything on your profile and gigs. It has to be perfect English to be professional. ☑️

III. I suggest you change the picture of the gig to something that really stands out (there’s competition galore for your gig). 🎆

IV. You get three pictures or each gig - take advantage of them all!

V. Profile picture - post one that shows your face clearly :guardsman:

VI. Say what your first name is in your profile description + gig description. 📛

VII. Say something nice at the end of your gig description. 👋

In short: IF you are professional and personable, let it show all over your profile and gigs.

About promoting:

1) Create a Facebook page and/or group for your new business. (If you don’t know how to make it successful, or don’t have time— hire a Facebook Page manager.) You can invest in page fb ads and boost posts.
📈

2) You could share your gigs on social media (your own Facebook profile, etc.). But really, I’ve never heard of this having any effect. Nevertheless, you got nothing to lose by clicking a few times.

Best of luck and have fun 🎢

Hi,

Before promoting, here are a few suggestions:

I. Create gigs for each of the services you mentioned in your profile description. (But you might want to consider leaving out ‘prank calls’ for obvious reasons.)

II. Hire someone to proofread everything on your profile and gigs. It has to be perfect English to be professional. ☑️

III. I suggest you change the picture of the gig to something that really stands out (there’s competition galore for your gig). 🎆

IV. You get three pictures or each gig - take advantage of them all!

V. Profile picture - post one that shows your face clearly :guardsman:

VI. Say what your first name is in your profile description + gig description. 📛

VII. Say something nice at the end of your gig description. 👋

In short: IF you are professional and personable, let it show all over your profile and gigs.

About promoting:

1) Create a Facebook page and/or group for your new business. (If you don’t know how to make it successful, or don’t have time— hire a Facebook Page manager.) You can invest in page fb ads and boost posts.

📈

2) You could share your gigs on social media (your own Facebook profile, etc.). But really, I’ve never heard of this having any effect. Nevertheless, you got nothing to lose by clicking a few times.

Best of luck and have fun 🎢

Thanks for the info. Do you want me to brew the gig into 3? Install WordPress to server, upload theme and install plugins? Can you recommend a good writer?

Archived