Fiverr Forum

Hello, I'm new here

Hello my friends and supiriors,

I’m new at Fiverr.com. I am a full time freelancer. I have worked before with a team. I have gained experiences. Now I want to work personally. What should I do to get a job?

Can anyone help me plz?

Thanks.

Which type of service are offering…?

Instagram Marketing.

This is the markerplace, you can earn from your ability. Did you created any GIG here in fiverr ? what type of ability you have ?

Like, really?
He just said above. :neutral_face:

Article writing bro.

business card design & data entry Copy Paste work i am gig open one month
still not selling can u help me

I’m new at FIVERR. I am a full time freelancer. I have worked before with a team. I have gained experiences. Now I want to work personally. What should I do to get more jobs i really need help if only any one can help me out, i need jobs

Thank
isaiah

plzz tell me How can I get order from Fiverr.

I have a Problem. my Gigs not sell. how can i sell my Gigs?

First, you must create a gig. Make sure your gig follows Fiverr rules/terms and conditions and then if someone gets interested, you can see orders rolling in. But you have to be patient, I made my first sale after weeks of creating my gig. Hope that helps.

Hi @topuraihan

Welcome to fiverr. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Creating a gig… Take things where you are good in! Freelancing is a hard business. It’s not an easy way…

Success.

Dave

Hi @topuraihan ,

Welcome to Fiverr!

If you want to offer Instagram Marketing to others you first can start marketing your gigs and on this way people will see your skills on marketing because if you arrive to drive traffic to your gigs, you will get orders and also people will see you’re good in digital marketing!

So start promoting your service first, and also offer your gig in creative way!

Only continue working and you will get orders, don’t worry about that!

Best wishes!

Send buyer request daily and you can add your past work to portfolio. then client can reach to you more. try to marketing your GIG.

Totally agree with you… :slight_smile:

Hi @topuraihan

Welcome to Fiverr!

You got some of the best advise here, be sure to work on them and remember to stay honest with the buyer and advertise only what you can do, always try to improve your skills and never be afraid of any new work which you have not done yet (in your gig) and be polite to clients (you will get some clients which might not be that CHARMING to chat with but you will have to be patient with them and if you have any questions or problems then you can contact customer support or some back here for an advise.

I hope this will help

Good luck!

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yeah. I have got many ideas. Thanks a lot to all of you.