Hello, I'm new, Looking from advice, preferably a college or part time seller but will welcome anyone!

Hello, I’m a new seller! I only have two listings available as I have little time due to a part time job and classes at a super intense college.

I was wondering what advice you could give me to sell??

I’ve been debating on providing services of taking students notes and turning them into flash cards on Quizlet for a gig, but I’m not sure I have the time for that with my own notes to flash card transcribing.

College student/Sellers How Do you Fit it All in?!

Thank you so much!

Hello!

First you must see if there is enough search for your service…

The primary question: If you think you will not have time, don’t do it. Otherwise, you just need will and hard working hours.

Hope for being helpful and my best regards,

I’m not a student but I only do Fiverr part time and the answer to your question is the same. The only way to fit it in is to pick a gig which takes you no longer than 30 minutes, preferably less. Then limit your orders using the limit function so that you don’t end up with more orders than you can handle. Also put a reasonable delivery time on your order that’s within your capability, usually not 24 hours.

The problem is that initially, to get to this point, you need to get some orders and reviews so that people will come to you for the one or two orders you want to do a day. That means commitment and time.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. My current services are drawing related, so it’s a relatively common gig.

That is good advice. Thank you again. :slight_smile:

Okay, That’s good, because the Gigs I have, I can typically fit in while studying! I had no clue we had a limit function on the gigs, Where would I find that? Is it on the gig settings or elsewhere?

I’ve got some posts about it scheduled to post in a couple weeks on my facebook, so that might help get some sales? I figured it would take a little bit of time to get started, just because it is a new account and the fact I don’t push it as much on my other social media platforms.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me! I really appreciate it!

Dear Arlee:

If you attend a real school, like the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (not sure there are any others), with scenic spots of nostalgic allure to alums, you could offer a gig like “I will stand in The Pit holding your sign”, or “I will stand in front of Silent Sam holding your sign”, or “I will sing ‘Carolina in My Mind’ a capella in front of The Old Well”.

Stuff like that.

Invest in a good dry erase board.

That gig should be easy, and you can double up on gigs, just erasing the message and re-writing and knocking out a bunch at once. You should set delivery times to 2 to 7 days, to make it more convenient for you.

If you go to NC State, you could hire someone to write your messages for you, but then I don’t know how you would be reading this post…

Good luck,
Blaise