Hello, I'm new seller. Can you help me?

nadiama

Thank you 🙂
First thing I noticed since you are offering physical products that are actually to be shipped, did you take the shipping costs into consideration? It doesn’t say anything about that in your gig. Imagine you receive an order from the other side of the world with super high shipping costs. Are you going to pay for that? And if so, are you in this case still making some profit of the order?

Thank you 🙂

First thing I noticed since you are offering physical products that are actually to be shipped, did you take the shipping costs into consideration? It doesn’t say anything about that in your gig. Imagine you receive an order from the other side of the world with super high shipping costs. Are you going to pay for that? And if so, are you in this case still making some profit of the order?

Yes, my Gig are physical. Actually I thought the shipping costs will be not expansive because the creations are very tiny, so I can pay for that.

I have sent a 0.5 kg package from Germany to the Netherlands and the UK once and paid more than 9€ for each. And the Netherlands are pretty much “around the corner”. I’m not trying to argue but I would not want you to make a horrible realization after your first order either.

I have sent a 0.5 kg package from Germany to the Netherlands and the UK once and paid more than 9€ for each. And the Netherlands are pretty much “around the corner”. I’m not trying to argue but I would not want you to make a horrible realization after your first order either.

😅 mmmh ok…thank’you so much. I have to think some different Gig.

If you click on your Dashboard, you should see some buttons to share your gigs on other websites, social media and google and such. You could try sharing your gigs or check out the buyer’s request section (Though I am not sure if you can do that already as a new seller, only found it when I hit level 1 😃 )

If you click on your Dashboard, you should see some buttons to share your gigs on other websites, social media and google and such. You could try sharing your gigs or check out the buyer’s request section (Though I am not sure if you can do that already as a new seller, only found it when I hit level 1 😃 )

Oh I didn’t there was a buyer’s request section.

Thank you 😁 I hope to receive the first sale soon

Archived