Hello, I'm new seller here

devforest

• 7 months later...

Welcome. Take time to read through the forum for lots of useful tips. Also it is a must for new sellers to check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for the information.

I am a new entry in this market. Don’t think I can still cope with the leading users in my specialization.

But quitters won’t get anything so, thank you for the heads up!

Thanks for the information.

I am a new entry in this market. Don’t think I can still cope with the leading users in my specialization.

But quitters won’t get anything so, thank you for the heads up!

@scorch543 Just checked your gig and offering to help with academic work is not allowed on Fiverr. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time. If you type “academic gig denied” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject.

@scorch543 Just checked your gig and offering to help with academic work is not allowed on Fiverr. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time. If you type “academic gig denied” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject.

Oh is that so?

What do you suggest?

Really you are supposed to make your own post to ask questions. Maybe write articles or something like that. That’s all from me.

The thing is I haven’t gotten to that part yet. Such as where to post and how to make one. I apologize.

Archived