Hello I'm new to Fiverr

sambizz

Guest aagiusa15

Hi All. I have been signed up to fiver for a while. I previously posted a gig but didn’t promote myself enough. Now I am back with my first gig at something I have experience in. I would like to know what people think of the gig and any honest ratings would be appreciated. I can also return the same favour. I am looking forward to being part of the Fiverr community. Thanks 😀

Hi All. I have been signed up to fiver for a while. I previously posted a gig but didn’t promote myself enough. Now I am back with my first gig at something I have experience in. I would like to know what people think of the gig and any honest ratings would be appreciated. I can also return the same favour. I am looking forward to being part of the Fiverr community. Thanks 😀

If you want help for your gig you need to make your own heading and post under the category Improve My Gig. You can put a link to your gig in the actual post (not the heading) as that is allowed in that category.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank You everyone for your warm welcome… 🙂 With you love and support i’ve successfully completed some orders till now… I will keep updating you guys about my success steps
Thanks again. 🙂
#LotofLove

Archived