Hello is anyone experiencing low sales?

taskdesign

Keep pushing what you do. If you have social media profiles then promote your gigs on there (if you son’t have social media profiles then get them set up fast) and check out Buyer Requests to see if anyone is looking for the work you do.

The work will come back if you are good at what you do.

Please house what is the best way to promote my gigs for mazimum exposure online?

I have tried facebook groups, twitter and the rest but aint seeing result,please am i doing something wrong or am i missing something??

Well, first of all, you need to know who your customers are. Then you need to figure out where your customers are located – where they can be found. Once you know that, then you can market and promote to those target customers and tell them all about your services here on Fiverr.

If you don’t know who your target customers are (if you haven’t figured this out through your own market research), or if you don’t know who your target customers are, then you need to do some research, assessment, and self-analysis. All successful businesses know who they are trying to sell their products and services to. Your Fiverr gigs are no different. If you don’t understand your target market, then you’re not going to have a consumer base to purchase your services.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, first of all, you need to know who your customers are. Then you need to figure out where your customers are located – where they can be found. Once you know that, then you can market and promote to those target customers and tell them all about your services here on Fiverr.

If you don’t know who your target customers are (if you haven’t figured this out through your own market research), or if you don’t know who your target customers are, then you need to do some research, assessment, and self-analysis. All successful businesses know who they are trying to sell their products and services to. Your Fiverr gigs are no different. If you don’t understand your target market, then you’re not going to have a consumer base to purchase your services.

Thank you very much brother.

Archived