Hello My Great Peeps... I'm New Here

Hello, am Viscott, a professional Digital marketer, i have experience in e.mail Marketing and Mailchimp Expert also i have being working as a freelancer on other platform before my client introduced me to fiverr as the best market place. I am here now to showcase and do a great work with my great skills in order to carry each other along.

Thanks

Hello, am Viscott, a professional Digital marketer, i have experience in e.mail Marketing and Mailchimp Expert also i have being working as a freelancer on other platform before my client introduced me to fiverr as the best market place. I am here now to showcase and do a great work with my great skills in order to carry each other along.

Thanks

Viscott, a professional Digital marketer, i have experience in e.mail Marketing and Mailchimp Expert also i have being working as a freelancer on other platform before my client introduced me to fiverr as the best market place. I am here now to showcase and do a great work with my great skills in order to carry each other along.

You are welcome to fiverr forum

🤝

Archived