Hello, my name is Jobanpreet I'm a newbie here

Thank you, any tip as a new graphic designer

I have a tip/question: Where are the samples of your graphic design work? I see little to nothing in your gallery images that shows the buyer what you can do. I strongly encourage you to also show your work in your primary gig images. Right now, those images (which are the same for all of your gigs) are neither eye-catching, nor representing what you can create.

I have a tip/question: Where are the samples of your graphic design work? I see little to nothing in your gallery images that shows the buyer what you can do. I strongly encourage you to also show your work in your primary gig images. Right now, those images (which are the same for all of your gigs) are neither eye-catching, nor representing what you can create.

Thank you jonbass, I really appreciate

You can check back now, I’ve uploaded my samples

Archived