Hello, new Artist on Fiverr, need help with improving my gig

kaivol

Hi, I just discovered the forum and thought I could ask for some tips and general overview
Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/kaivol/paint-artistic-illustrations-and-concept-art

One of the questions is, I know you should not copypaste someone’s else Gig’s description, but what if I did so for my own second Gig? Does it affects on the site’s algorithms?
Another question, is it safe to add something along the lines of “If you want to see more of my works, you can google my name and find artstation page” in my bio or Gig’s description? As for an artist, only 3 slots for portfolio is not that much, but does that also goes against Fiver’s politics?

I’ve been working as a freelancer for a couple of years by now, but it’s only recently when I started using such platforms as Fiverr. So any short of an advice would be deeply appreciated)

Hi, I just discovered the forum and thought I could ask for some tips and general overview

Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/kaivol/paint-artistic-illustrations-and-concept-art

One of the questions is, I know you should not copypaste someone’s else Gig’s description, but what if I did so for my own second Gig? Does it affects on the site’s algorithms?

Another question, is it safe to add something along the lines of “If you want to see more of my works, you can google my name and find artstation page” in my bio or Gig’s description? As for an artist, only 3 slots for portfolio is not that much, but does that also goes against Fiver’s politics?

I’ve been working as a freelancer for a couple of years by now, but it’s only recently when I started using such platforms as Fiverr. So any short of an advice would be deeply appreciated)

One of the questions is, I know you should not copypaste someone’s else Gig’s description, but what if I did so for my own second Gig?

I don’t think there would be any problem with that, But I wouldn’t copy/paste it entirely, especially if the service you offer is different.

I’m not sure about this one. But to be safe, you can make your portofolio on one of these site and use the link:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

You could also make a gig slideshow video of your art…

Maybe somebody with more experience with Fiverr could help you better. But welcome to Fiverr. Your art is amazing!

One of the questions is, I know you should not copypaste someone’s else Gig’s description, but what if I did so for my own second Gig?

I don’t think there would be any problem with that, But I wouldn’t copy/paste it entirely, especially if the service you offer is different.

I’m not sure about this one. But to be safe, you can make your portofolio on one of these site and use the link:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

You could also make a gig slideshow video of your art…

Maybe somebody with more experience with Fiverr could help you better. But welcome to Fiverr. Your art is amazing!

Thanks you for both complimenting my works and answering the questions, your reply was REALLY helpful!

Archived