Hello! New Illustrator here :)

Nice to join you all, Pandemic has been affecting us all and here we are. Joined Fiverr in hopes of doing some freelance work during these tough times. Been out of work for awhile as I assume some of you are too. Hope everyone is doing fine and I hope we can all pull through this together! 🙂

Nice to join you all, Pandemic has been affecting us all and here we are. Joined Fiverr in hopes of doing some freelance work during these tough times. Been out of work for awhile as I assume some of you are too. Hope everyone is doing fine and I hope we can all pull through this together! 🙂

Been out of work for awhile as I assume some of you are too.

Actually, for me, personally, Fiverr is way of life – an ongoing job. I earn a living here, and, I hope you are able to find the success that presents you the same opportunity. Treat your gigs like a business, engage in strong, targeted, effective marketing, and you will be on the path to the kind of success you’re looking to build. Good luck!

Been out of work for awhile as I assume some of you are too.

Actually, for me, personally, Fiverr is way of life – an ongoing job. I earn a living here, and, I hope you are able to find the success that presents you the same opportunity. Treat your gigs like a business, engage in strong, targeted, effective marketing, and you will be on the path to the kind of success you’re looking to build. Good luck!

Thanks for the positive outlook. It’s reassuring knowing you made a decent living here, and I appreciate your advice. Thanks for the luck! 🙂

Archived