Hello, new seller here introduction

abdur_rahim_cse

I am Abdur Rahim from Bangladesh.
I am a front-end developer. I know Fiverr the best marketplace.
From here I want to make a good income. You will advise me from different angles.
To visit my best seller gig.

favicon-32x32.png.65470417ed402587411e6037aa44162c.png Fiverr.com
convert-xd-psd-figma-to-html-fully-responsive.jpg.61e020dfd2beb4fa5820cd2d989daaed.jpg

abdur_rahim_cse : I will convert xd, psd,figma or sketch to html fully...

For only $5, abdur_rahim_cse will convert xd, psd,figma or sketch to html fully responsive. | Welcome to my gig!Do you need to convert PSD TO HTML or XD TO HTML or SKETCH TO HTML or FIGMA TO HTML or AI | On Fiverr

if you don’t mind, you can check out my gig.

Just a few issues I noticed that might attract scammers, avoid saying 100% satisfaction, unlimited revisions, cheap gig, etc. It may seem to attract more customers, but it’s better to have one legitimate client who will likely be a returning buyer than five scammers/hard-to-deal with clients.
As a tip, there is a lot of good advice on this forum; be sure to check out the posts on here!

Just a few issues I noticed that might attract scammers, avoid saying 100% satisfaction, unlimited revisions, cheap gig, etc. It may seem to attract more customers, but it’s better to have one legitimate client who will likely be a returning buyer than five scammers/hard-to-deal with clients.

As a tip, there is a lot of good advice on this forum; be sure to check out the posts on here!

Thank you so much 💓

Archived