Hello, new seller!

danieldelafuent

Just wanted to say hello everyone! First time seeing this website and thought it seemed really cool. Been looking at tips to land gigs. Any extra advice? Thank you guys!

Just wanted to say hello everyone! First time seeing this website and thought it seemed really cool. Been looking at tips to land gigs. Any extra advice? Thank you guys!

Welcome to the Fiverr community! Best wishes to you!😍

Any extra advice?

“Would I consider myself an expert? No. But being a selfie taught audio engineer I wanna take this to the next level.”

Suggest you remove the above, and any other references as to how you are striving to learn, from your profile and gig descriptions.

This does not come across as professional and will put many buyers off.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Any extra advice?

“Would I consider myself an expert? No. But being a selfie taught audio engineer I wanna take this to the next level.”

Suggest you remove the above, and any other references as to how you are striving to learn, from your profile and gig descriptions.

This does not come across as professional and will put many buyers off.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you so much for the advice!

• 4 months later...

Archived