Hello new to Fiverr! Wondering if anyone could give me feedback on creating traffic to my gigs

tysonk80

Hello, I am new to the Fiverr community and was wondering if anyone could help me out on some tips on creating sales and traffic to my gigs. (By the way I am a graphics designer)

Hello, welcome to Fiverr! I think Paul’s guide for new-sellers would be an amazing place to start on your Fiverr journey.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

was wondering if anyone could help me out on some tips on creating sales and traffic to my gigs.

I am sorry I don’t have much idea specifically about graphics designing, but I think the approach is more or less the same, no matter the field (there might be exceptions though). You need to search for a place on social media where you can interact with your prospective clients (for example: specific twitter hashtags, facebook groups etc…) and try and reach out to them by posting cleverly articulated messages on social media.

Also, when you are in the final stages of creating a gig, it will give you an option to promote it on various social media (the embedding feature is accessible in the future too, not just while creating a gig). If you are interested, you can make use of that option as well. I hope I was of help to you… 😄

Happy Fiverr-ing!

@hanshuber16 provided some good info but I’ll expand.

Driving traffic to your gigs works just like any SEO. Use a good title and tags. Use an image that’ll make people click. As you gain reviews and sales, your gigs will start earning better results on higher pages.

As for getting sales, find a niche. Graphics design sounds like a good start, but you could try to go even more specific. Make sure your profile and gigs match the quality of your delivered work. When you get an order, make sure you’re putting in a full effort. The first customers can make or break your start.

If you have any more questions, I’ve found this forum to be a great resource. Just about everyone is friendly and willing to help out.

Hello, welcome to Fiverr! I think Paul’s guide for new-sellers would be an amazing place to start on your Fiverr journey.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

was wondering if anyone could help me out on some tips on creating sales and traffic to my gigs.

I am sorry I don’t have much idea specifically about graphics designing, but I think the approach is more or less the same, no matter the field (there might be exceptions though). You need to search for a place on social media where you can interact with your prospective clients (for example: specific twitter hashtags, facebook groups etc…) and try and reach out to them by posting cleverly articulated messages on social media.

Also, when you are in the final stages of creating a gig, it will give you an option to promote it on various social media (the embedding feature is accessible in the future too, not just while creating a gig). If you are interested, you can make use of that option as well. I hope I was of help to you… 😄

Happy Fiverr-ing!

Thank you very much that gave me a good base on what I will need to move forward doing!!

@hanshuber16 provided some good info but I’ll expand.

Driving traffic to your gigs works just like any SEO. Use a good title and tags. Use an image that’ll make people click. As you gain reviews and sales, your gigs will start earning better results on higher pages.

As for getting sales, find a niche. Graphics design sounds like a good start, but you could try to go even more specific. Make sure your profile and gigs match the quality of your delivered work. When you get an order, make sure you’re putting in a full effort. The first customers can make or break your start.

If you have any more questions, I’ve found this forum to be a great resource. Just about everyone is friendly and willing to help out.

Thank you very much & I will make sure my first costumer and all of my costumers after are give a full effort when it comes to what they have purchased.

Archived