Hello, newbie here

ntougina

Hi!
I am new on Fiverr, but I am already getting some orders.
But when I check my statistics, I feel like, with the number of impressions that I am getting, my orders should be more.
Can you please give me some advice to increase my sales?

Thank you in advance.

It’s a good thing I wrote my tips down for everyone to read:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank you so much, i am reading your tips.

It’s a good thing I wrote my tips down for everyone to read:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

And, there you go. Truth. Follow this guidance, do a good job for your clients, and you’l do well…

I’m also new to Fiverr. But I didn’t get any orders as of now. Could you please share how did you get your first order?

I watch a lot of videos concerning Fiverr.

• I worked on my keywords
  • i reply to buyer requests as much as I can. (I play with budget and/or times delivery, with a friendly message)
  • And I shared my gigs on social media, mostly on Facebook group

*I also have the advantage that I’m bilingual, thus my services can be made in french as in English.

This is how I am working so far. I got my first order one week later.

Archived