Hello, nice to be new here

johnborgess

Hello everyone,
I am new here at Fiverr, thus I firstly apologize if I am writing this new entry on the wrong topic.
Secondly, I am really happy to be part of this new adventure, and I would appreciate if you’d have any tips or help that you could give me?

Thank you so much!
John Borges

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 2 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <- filters pre-applied for better results). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (FAQ) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Improve Gig:

1. Chose an attractive image for your gig.
  2. Do SEO of your image.
  3. chose strong keywords for your gig search on Fiverr.
  4. Keep promoting your gig on social media. (twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
  5. Dot copy the description from other sellers gig.
  6. set the price badge on current market competition.
  7. Create Your gig badge on customer demand.
  8. Make your gig for specific customers who really need your service. then you will get more orders.

Buyer Request Description:

1. Start with a small greeting.
  2. describe the customer very shortly that How you will complete the project.
  3. during describe the project layout you can write is point by point. (like 1.2.3… etc)
  4. in the end invite to the customer to message you to discuss in detail & showing your work sample.
  5. Also, you can share some work sample & your portfolio during buyer request send,

Best of Luck… 🙂

Archived