Fiverr Community Forum

Hello ! One of my Gig has been handpicked by fivers Editorial's Team

Hello,
I am a software Engineer and i am new on fiver as a professional Web developer and Data Entry work.One of my Gig got handpicked by fiverr’s Editorials team. Any suggestions you guys could give me ?

5 Likes

that is an amazing news! Make sure you continue to deliver quality work to your clients and prioritize on getting 5 star reviews as this will impact your future sales as well!

2 Likes

Is there anything in particular, any specifics, you want to know?

1 Like

Congratulations! Great going. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome, Congratulation , Keep the good work

1 Like

Thank you, yes there wont be any compromise on quality.

Any suggestions for the new sellers. Suggestions regarding client dealing will be appreciated more.

Thank you for appreciation.

1 Like

For that case your gig is on pending status, when the editorial team accepts it, it will be active. It takes up to 24 hours.

Edit: or you mean you got “rising talent” badge?

1 Like

Congratulations! I think the answer to your question will depend on the niche/persona and goals you want to target.

1 Like

Thank you humanissocial,
My goal is to make the most out of this fiver platform but along my goal i want my customer to be very satisfied with the quality of work and most importantly i want to give them a friendly environment where the client can ask any questions without hesitation.
Well i want to know what are the important points which i should keep in mind while dealing with clients. Or any tips for dealing as i am new on this platform.

No, I mean the goals of your clients/prospects. Why do they hire you? What are they aiming to achieve?

Yes i got “rising talent” badge.

2 Likes

Mostly my client want me to create an e-commerce website for them or make changes. Their aim is to achieve more customers through interesting and eye-catching business website

For new sellers: Be wary of spam messages, and put your boundaries in place now. Specific to customer services: be patient, be professional, be firm.

Also, check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

1 Like

Thank you for such positive tips.
I appreciate your effort in spreading your knowledge,