Hello Ppl , I'm a new seller on fiver. Lets connect

bioman007

You will need to get people with longer experience on Fiverr to tell you how to properly word your GIG since GIGs with any reference or suggestions you are doing work for students, and similar, gets ban.

If you need any help regarding articles/reports/assignments …

Sorry, i didn’t get your msg properly, I am not doing any assignments or academic related work.

And you need to make clear of that in GIG description. And do not mention education or academic in your messages to clients, it will red flag you.

Thanks marina. I appreciate your effort for highlighting this issue. i will keep that in mind next time.

Hi, I am also a new seller and yes, the title and description of your gig does sound like you intend to do assignments or project work for students, you might want to edit your gig or delete it and create a new one since you’re still new. I also made a few errors on my first gig so I had to delete and create a new one.

Hi, I am also a new seller and yes, the title and description of your gig does sound like you intend to do assignments or project work for students, you might want to edit your gig or delete it and create a new one since you’re still new. I also made a few errors on my first gig so I had to delete and create a new one.

Thanks mero. Could you please highlight the areas i need to re-edit. I made some changes after marina’s indication. But i would love to hear your kind suggestions too

Thanks mero. Could you please highlight the areas i need to re-edit. I made some changes after marina’s indication. But i would love to hear your kind suggestions too

King suggestions I wont call them, it’s my first week on Fiverr but the phrase “I will assist you …” does sound suggestive, but you can just add a note or warning that you won’t take assignments in your gig description and stick to it, like I rejected my very first order because it seemed too much like an assignment. Fiverr is a wonderful platform and we can’t trade what we’ve got for a couple of bucks.

King suggestions I wont call them, it’s my first week on Fiverr but the phrase “I will assist you …” does sound suggestive, but you can just add a note or warning that you won’t take assignments in your gig description and stick to it, like I rejected my very first order because it seemed too much like an assignment. Fiverr is a wonderful platform and we can’t trade what we’ve got for a couple of bucks.

LOL 😆 it was a typo error i wanted to write Kind, not King. Yeah, I agree with you on the honesty part. Thanks for the input.

Archived