Hello Sorry & Help

robloxkoleqcia

Hello, currently my listing which has made me 300$ was locked by fiverr saying that it violated third party forms, first of all sorry for that i didn’t know it was not allowed.
2nd of all what will happen with my 300$? 😦 i had all 5 stars on all of my offers and my funds are under clearning right now.

will i lose those 300$ made from listing that was denied?

Please help me since this money means alot to me because of pandemic 😦 <3

What exactly did the message say as to the reason why your gig has been denied.

Has your account been restricted or disabled?

it was disabled 😦 i emailed them and they replied that i can’t withdraw money for following 90 days after 90 days they will send me email with instrucitons to withdraw money 😦 but i really needed that money due to covid pandemic

Hello, currently my listing which has made me 300$ was locked by fiverr saying that it violated third party forms, first of all sorry for that i didn’t know it was not allowed.

2nd of all what will happen with my 300$? 😦 i had all 5 stars on all of my offers and my funds are under clearning right now.

Please help me since this money means alot to me because of pandemic 😦 <3

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

You will just have to wait.

Nobody on the forum can help you as we are just buyers and sellers.

Archived