Hello team, I am new here

lambol

I am new here, can anyone tell or help me on how to rank my gig? Thank you in anticipation

favicon-32x32.png.9cf42487db4b7f45bc9d6b05bfa64a8e.png Fiverr.com
write-an-awesome-and-plagarism-free-content.jpg.7af78fae19287118ab8c4c13e1a8f6d5.jpg

lambol : I will ghostwrite your nonfiction book, kindle ebook, and plagiarism...

For only $50, lambol will ghostwrite your nonfiction book, kindle ebook, and plagiarism free. | Hello Self Publisher,Are you looking for an experienced, very creative and professional eBook and Book writer for your publishing business? If yes, you...

You should remove the unlimited revision. Fiverr takes it literally. This means that a Buyer could ask for revisions for years and you wouldn’t get paid more. You’d have to cancel the order or keep working indefinitely because CS wouldn’t help you. It better to offer a limited amount of revisions and leave it to your discretion to do more if the requests seems reasonable.

You should remove the unlimited revision. Fiverr takes it literally. This means that a Buyer could ask for revisions for years and you wouldn’t get paid more. You’d have to cancel the order or keep working indefinitely because CS wouldn’t help you. It better to offer a limited amount of revisions and leave it to your discretion to do more if the requests seems reasonable.

@zreine Okay.

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it.

If you have any other suggestions, I will appreciate it more

That depends, I do think in the beginning it’s better to leave the unlimited revision option ON. In this case, you get some clients and once they trust you you’re good to go.

Welcome @lambol

Nope. Not going to agree.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!
I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Archived