Hello There? having problem with buyer request

sagorreo

Last some days, I have been seen that my buyer request is not getting proper post to request. Actually i wanna know what can i do to get more buyer request ?

I hope experts will give me suggestion and they will help me.

Thanks
sagorreo

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post):

Buyer Request Help:

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post.

If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

I’m not new on fiverr man.

i have more than 150 reviews what is 4.9/5 positive.

i have quality full gig also still i’m not getting proper buyer request

i have more than 150 reviews what is 4.9/5 positive.

i have quality full gig also still i’m not getting proper buyer request

I am a mam not a man. 😉

We have been on Fiverr for about the same length of time. I do not check Buyer Requests daily, but usually, I see 4 or 5 requests per day. Many of them are buyers who want the 🌛s for $5. I would say of the 4 or 5 I see only 1 or 2 are worth applying for.

i’m not getting proper buyer request

How many requests do you see when you check? :thinking:

I am a mam not a man. 😉

We have been on Fiverr for about the same length of time. I do not check Buyer Requests daily, but usually, I see 4 or 5 requests per day. Many of them are buyers who want the 🌛s for $5. I would say of the 4 or 5 I see only 1 or 2 are worth applying for.

How many requests do you see when you check? :thinking:

sometime ago i checked i got one after refresh page there is nothing hahahaha

sometime ago i checked i got one after refresh page there is nothing hahahaha

there is nothing hahahaha

Did you know that there are over 22,000 gigs for photo editing on Fiverr? Also, in your category, did you know there are 19,131 gigs? Of those 19,131 gigs, 16,056 are no level sellers who depend on Buyer Requests to get orders.

So I do not think your problem is:

Your problem is the 19,131 gigs of the other sellers who are competing for the work in Buyer Requests.

All you can do is check the BR often and hope you get lucky. As it said in the thread I sent you a link to:

• Buyer Requests has never been intended as a primary way to reach buyers.

Archived