Fiverr Community Forum

Hello there, I am a new seller in fiver

Hello i am new seller but not getting order till now . Please help me and tell me how can get my first order ? Thanks
Improve my gig

11 Likes

Every gigi want to do and SEO and fever Many more solutions in the community Form Deutsche all the time Must be active at community, Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome on the fiverr dear. Best of luck. :grinning: :grinning: :heart_eyes:

Congratulations dear. I am also new here. I wish you will success one day and reach your goal.

Welcome to fiverr family…and best of luck.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 35 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

4 Likes

Every advice you need is already discussed in some thread.

Still, one thing I will say, DONT make Fiverr (or any freelancing on any app or website) your only source of income.

For more advice, yes, browse the forum, spend a few days reading existing threads and you will get all the information you need.

1 Like

welcome to fiverr and read topics related to getting order in forum here have many important threads…

I agree with u bro and thanks to clear this confusion.

2 Likes

Welcome to fiver ,
I Hope below some tips Help for you

1. Be active be fiverr
    2.Be active on fiverr forum
  2. Share yours gig on social media
  3. Show live site clients
    best wishes for you

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome to fiverr forum

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @tayba_tabasum
Wellcome to fiverr forum :slight_smile:
I’m also new here.

1 Like

NO need to reply TWICE with the SAME advice to the SAME post.

I swear you think that posting on the forum will help your Gig.

OY!

GG

1 Like