Hello there, I am a new seller in fiver

tayba_tabasum

Hello i am new seller but not getting order till now . Please help me and tell me how can get my first order ? Thanks
Improve my gig

favicon-32x32.png.26500c59786726a11e1362ce32d55458.png Fiverr.com
do-a-professional-logo-for-your-business.jpg.f4c67264760555a5d32b1e616a1f82e6.jpg

Tayba_tabasum: I will do a professional logo for your business for $5 on...

For only $5, Tayba_tabasum will do a professional logo for your business. | Hello there,Are youLooking for a fresh, creative, unique, custom, professional, clean, modern and simple logo for your Company, Blog, Website, Business, Apps?You are at the |...

• Like 14

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 35 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• Like 7

Every advice you need is already discussed in some thread.

Still, one thing I will say, DONT make Fiverr (or any freelancing on any app or website) your only source of income.

For more advice, yes, browse the forum, spend a few days reading existing threads and you will get all the information you need.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

1.Make a plan. 😃

2.Make your profile professional.

3.Add a mind-blowing description to your gig.

4.Add video to your gig.

5.Stay active.

6.Share your Gig on Social Media 😊

NO need to reply TWICE with the SAME advice to the SAME post.

I swear you think that posting on the forum will help your Gig.

OY!

GG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, nbniloy113 said:

your Impressions look good but clicks are almost nonexistent. That means you need to make your gigs more attractive to your buyers. Buyers see your gigs in search but aren't clicking on them. Review your gig images, gig video, titles, and prices and update your gig cards so that they stand out from the rest of the gigs that buyers will see in search. Buyers will only take a second to make a decision on whether to visit your gig or not.

Hi @nbniloy113 - please reference the source when you copy/paste content from the forum. In this case, the content isn't really relevant because you can't see the seller's impressions and clicks.

• Like 2