Hello there, I am a new seller

Hello there, I am a new seller. I do translations from English to French and vice versa. I am on Fiverr to gain experience and to enhance my skills. I would really appreciate your feedback about my first gig.

favicon-32x32.png.b61dfbebd10f7017d185a0ae7de49313.png Fiverr.com
translate-from-english-to-french-and-vice-versa.jpg.aa2935906417ae7cb23f8be34ea2f0a4.jpg

Vytautasgrig: I will translate english to french and vice versa for $10 on...

For only $10, Vytautasgrig will translate english to french and vice versa. | I will translate documents from English to French and vice versa.For common question feel free to scroll down to the FAQ and If you have | Fiverr

Bonjour, je suis nouveau sur Fiverr. Je fais des traduction de l’Anglais - Français et de Français - Anglais. Je suis sur Fiverr pour gagner de l’experience aussi que pour améliorer mes capacités. J’apprécierais vraiment si vous pourrez me donner votre opinion par rapport à mon premier gig.

I think the following tips help you a lot to be a successful seller from new seller.

How to improve Gig Impressions to the Clients? Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never fully copied their Gigs.Initially create 4 to Five Gigs and observe the impression rate regularly.Try to make diverse Gigs in your areas that create clients.Always try to response the client’s messages very carefully and professionally.Never tell clients to give you good review.Lastly, …

Archived