Hello there i am fahim facing a problem on fiverr

fahimbhai3280

Over the last seven days, the impressions on my Fiverr account have been decreasing and the number of clicks is 0. How can I increase the click impressions?Is there any problem with Fiverr account when doing email marketing since I opened Fiverr account with Gmail?

favicon-32x32.png.e628e9fa611030dcd9f59f90748bae65.png Fiverr.com 63ec4747-99d3-4861-83df-6ffa6e501ca2.jpg.1943945c91afabe311c29b23f37ca46b.jpg

fahimbhai3280's public profile on Fiverr

Hi, I am Fahim. I am well qualified on the Wix website, Squarespace designing for a couple of years. I have completed 80+ projects locally. Where I dealing 50+ various clients and 14+ countries.My work spirits and ideas are clean and have a unique...

I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a great deal of interest in this freelancing platform from all over the world. It seems to attract dozens of new members every hour or two. This will have a negative impact on your Gig impressions and clicks simply due to the math.

I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a great deal of interest in this freelancing platform from all over the world. It seems to attract dozens of new members every hour or two. This will have a negative impact on your Gig impressions and clicks simply due to the math.

thank you for your suggession

Archived