Hello there! I'm ImJeBe

imjebe

Hello everyone,

My name is Jelle, a translator and writer from The Netherlands. I joined Fiverr a few weeks ago and I’m enjoying it! The only problem I have at the moment is that my gigs do not get attention in my opinion.

Does anyone have tips to ensure that my gigs are viewed more? or is it possible that someone is going to watch my profile so I can improve?

kind regards,
ImjeBe
https://www.fiverr.com/imjebe

Hi Jelle,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Check out the helpful pinned 📌 topics located here. You’ll learn how to make your Community life easy. #FiverrFo

I encourage you to join the discussions! 🙂

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Hi Jelle,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Check out the helpful pinned 📌 topics located here. You’ll learn how to make your Community life easy. #FiverrFo

I encourage you to join the discussions! 🙂

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

The problem I experience with the buyer requests is that there is never anything in it. I look at it at least 20 times a day, but there is never anything available.

Unfortunately, for new Sellers, BR is very limited.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived