Hello there! i'm new and excited to start!

Hello there! 😊 I’m a junior designer from Venezuela who want to improve and learn more from others fiverr’s users!
love cats 🐱 .
I’m making illustrations and not publish any gig related to that, because i want to promote first as a designer to gain more reputation. (but i want to dedicate to Ilustration of course)
I started with two gigs, but i need more knowledge from experimented designers and users from Fiverr. Thank you to let me Join the Team!

Hello there! 😊 I’m a junior designer from Venezuela who want to improve and learn more from others fiverr’s users!

love cats 🐱 .

I’m making illustrations and not publish any gig related to that, because i want to promote first as a designer to gain more reputation. (but i want to dedicate to Ilustration of course)

I started with two gigs, but i need more knowledge from experimented designers and users from Fiverr. Thank you to let me Join the Team!

I’m a junior designer from Venezuela who want to improve and learn more from others fiverr’s users!

love cats 🐱 .

I’m making illustrations and not publish any gig related to that, because i wan

You are welcome to fiverr forum

🤝

Welcome! I am from Costa Rica and also a fellow designer. I also love cats! Have one named Mozart 🙂 My first advice would be to use all your gigs, so you increase your chances of getting orders. Best of luck!

Welcome! I am from Costa Rica and also a fellow designer. I also love cats! Have one named Mozart 🙂 My first advice would be to use all your gigs, so you increase your chances of getting orders. Best of luck!

Thank you so much for the advice. I’m from Venezuela. Así que sí hablamos español jajajaja

@katochan Welcome you on the Fiverr:blush:
This forum is really useful and a kind of guidance to the new comers,You can share your problems and experience with others to get their solutions.
make all of your 7 Gigs and work properly on them to attract the Buyers and use most searched “keywords” on the titles and offer best services to clients.
me too love videogames:star_struck:

@katochan Welcome you on the Fiverr:blush:

This forum is really useful and a kind of guidance to the new comers,You can share your problems and experience with others to get their solutions.

make all of your 7 Gigs and work properly on them to attract the Buyers and use most searched “keywords” on the titles and offer best services to clients.

me too love videogames:star_struck:

Thank youuuu! ❤️

Archived