Fiverr Community Forum

Hello there! i'm new and excited to start!

Hello there! :blush: I’m a junior designer from Venezuela who want to improve and learn more from others fiverr’s users!
love cats :cat: , anime, manga, tv series and videogames :video_game: .
I’m making illustrations and not publish any gig related to that, because i want to promote first as a designer to gain more reputation. (but i want to dedicate to Ilustration of course)
I started with two gigs, but i need more knowledge from experimented designers and users from Fiverr. Thank you to let me Join the Team!

6 Likes

You are welcome to fiverr forum
:handshake:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

1 Like

Hello and congrats for joining us. I love dogs :dog: :dog2: . Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome! I am from Costa Rica and also a fellow designer. I also love cats! Have one named Mozart :slight_smile: My first advice would be to use all your gigs, so you increase your chances of getting orders. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Thank you! dogs are cute too.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice. I’m from Venezuela. Así que sí hablamos español jajajaja

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@katochan
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@katochan Welcome you on the Fiverr:blush:
This forum is really useful and a kind of guidance to the new comers,You can share your problems and experience with others to get their solutions.
make all of your 7 Gigs and work properly on them to attract the Buyers and use most searched “keywords” on the titles and offer best services to clients.
me too love videogames:star_struck:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :heart:

1 Like