Hello to all Fiverrs around!

cadusium

I suggest you to Complete your all gigs and after that you have to Online 18hours + Active

This will help you to boost yourself on Fiverr

I’m afraid that I don’t understand what you meant by “complete all gigs and after that you have to Online 18hours + Active”. Could you explain more in detail? Thank you!

Thank you all for the welcome. 🙂

I’m afraid that I don’t understand what you meant by “complete all gigs and after that you have to Online 18hours + Active”. Could you explain more in detail? Thank you!

Thank you all for the welcome. 🙂

A lot of people on the forum spread the misinformation that in order to be successful, you must have created the maximum number of gigs, and be online constantly. This simply isn’t true, so please don’t heed that advice. I cringe at the idea of all these people sitting ‘online’ for 18 hours a day, waiting in the hopes that an order might come in. There are better things you can be doing with your time.

Focus on making your gigs look as amazing as you can, especially as you’re specializing in Photoshop. Create a really slick portfolio, and give people a reason to order from you, rather than from anyone else.

You said yourself that your niche is crowded - work out what you can offer that nobody else in your niche can, then focus on marketing that.

Good luck!

Archived