Fiverr Community Forum

Hello to all .I'm dancer Lily ,I want to tell you something ! ^_^

:slight_smile: Hi, every one :

Iā€™m new to this site, and Iā€™d like to make some good results in this, using my technology for all the buyer who need dance videos for their personal, or company for business. I had already now upload some gigs here on fiverr ,and I would like to get some view from you guys for my gigs , also if you can share my video links to your Facebook or other web site, it will be great ! :slight_smile:

By the way ,if you share my gigs to your Facebook or somewhere , after you do that pls make a screenshot for me and show me you have really do it ,than I will send you a video file with my dance for free, witch I already done these days . This video file takes about nearly 1 and half minutes long, I dance in green screen with 4 different outfit and different music style , you can edit and use this dance video for your video or Facebook or somewhere you want , how ever ,free for you !

So just check my gigs now and post it somewhere to get this free dance video of me, I will send you as soon as I can . Also welcome to order my gigs ,if you find me the right dancer you want ,will be nice to work for all of you too .

My gigs link is here : https://www.fiverr.com/lilychinadancer

Thank you to all and wish all of you have a nice day . :slight_smile:

Greeting from : Lily

2 Likes