Hello to all .I'm dancer Lily ,I want to tell you something ! ^_^

:slight_smile: Hi, every one :

I’m new to this site, and I’d like to make some good results in this, using my technology for all the buyer who need dance videos for their personal, or company for business. I had already now upload some gigs here on fiverr ,and I would like to get some view from you guys for my gigs , also if you can share my video links to your Facebook or other web site, it will be great ! :slight_smile:

By the way ,if you share my gigs to your Facebook or somewhere , after you do that pls make a screenshot for me and show me you have really do it ,than I will send you a video file with my dance for free, witch I already done these days . This video file takes about nearly 1 and half minutes long, I dance in green screen with 4 different outfit and different music style , you can edit and use this dance video for your video or Facebook or somewhere you want , how ever ,free for you !

So just check my gigs now and post it somewhere to get this free dance video of me, I will send you as soon as I can . Also welcome to order my gigs ,if you find me the right dancer you want ,will be nice to work for all of you too .

My gigs link is here : https://www.fiverr.com/lilychinadancer

Thank you to all and wish all of you have a nice day . :slight_smile:

Greeting from : Lily