Fiverr Community Forum

Hello to my New Fiverr Family :)

Hello Everyone,
Myself Parv. I am Relationship Counselor and Meditation Teacher, hope to learn something new from all of you or if you need some help, which I am Capable of Giving. Then I am always here for You. Thank you All. Hope to have some good connections. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

hi welcome to fiverr forum community… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :innocent: :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks alot Dear @ek_emon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Parv, I’ve been having recurring dreams about a woman called Alex Polizzi. In real life she is an award will hotelier in the UK.

In my dreams, we fall in love and open a ferry service connecting Cyprus and Corfu. However, in real life Alex Polizzi is happily married. Also, at the end of a recent dream, a large alien space craft appeared overhead raining down small black rocks everywhere. In this case, I’m confused.

Is my subconscious telling me that I should try to find an ingenious way to connect with Alex Polizzi in real life to have an illicit affair? Or are my dreams warning me that aliens will one day invade the Mediterranean?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

Hey! Welcome to our family and best wishes for you.

welcome @parvinderjit590

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. :bouquet: I think you will find this post helpful. :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/are-you-new-member/473337?u=designer_rahmat

2 Likes

Hello @cyaxrex The subconscious mind is the divine gift given by Nature to every human being. The best way to impress subconscious mind is creating good thoughts before sleep. Your subconsciousness has the power to overcome any situation. But we must be careful for not to be influenced by negativity. It is the way to use the subconscious mind in a perfect way.

1 Like

Thanks alot :slight_smile: @joelsmith2002

@jj_design89 Thanks alot :slight_smile:

@rasikeekanayaka Thanks alot

1 Like

@designer_rahmat Thanks alot, but this link is not opening.

welcome to the fiverr. good luck

@saakil Thanks alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you … Thanks you a lot

I would like to suggest you something if you don’t mind!!!

please do @sumandebnat1997

1 Like

As you are LLM dregree holder, you have firm grip on Indian penal code, polity and all the minute equipments of our judiciary.

And there is a lot of rquirement on law related facts. Why don’t to create a gig on this domain.???
I apologize, if you don’t like my suggestion.

1 Like

@parvinderjit590 welcome & best wishes for you

1 Like