Hello to my New Fiverr Family :)

Parv, I’ve been having recurring dreams about a woman called Alex Polizzi. In real life she is an award will hotelier in the UK.

In my dreams, we fall in love and open a ferry service connecting Cyprus and Corfu. However, in real life Alex Polizzi is happily married. Also, at the end of a recent dream, a large alien space craft appeared overhead raining down small black rocks everywhere. In this case, I’m confused.

Is my subconscious telling me that I should try to find an ingenious way to connect with Alex Polizzi in real life to have an illicit affair? Or are my dreams warning me that aliens will one day invade the Mediterranean?

Parv, I’ve been having recurring dreams about a woman called Alex Polizzi. In real life she is an award will hotelier in the UK.

In my dreams, we fall in love and open a ferry service connecting Cyprus and Corfu. However, in real life Alex Polizzi is happily married. Also, at the end of a recent dream, a large alien space craft appeared overhead raining down small black rocks everywhere. In this case, I’m confused.

Is my subconscious telling me that I should try to find an ingenious way to connect with Alex Polizzi in real life to have an illicit affair? Or are my dreams warning me that aliens will one day invade the Mediterranean?

Hello @cyaxrex The subconscious mind is the divine gift given by Nature to every human being. The best way to impress subconscious mind is creating good thoughts before sleep. Your subconsciousness has the power to overcome any situation. But we must be careful for not to be influenced by negativity. It is the way to use the subconscious mind in a perfect way.

As you are LLM dregree holder, you have firm grip on Indian penal code, polity and all the minute equipments of our judiciary.

And there is a lot of rquirement on law related facts. Why don’t to create a gig on this domain.???

I apologize, if you don’t like my suggestion.

Haha…Good Question…for me Law is a thing which has to be practice in court of law, to have a better grasp on this field. Im not much in favor to be a seller to sell my Law skills like this way, But yes being a law professional and Family counselor. i find it need of an hour to make people understand the value of relationship, instead of coming to the court 🙂

Archived