Hello,what is the best way to promote my gig?

robin2hood

Hello guys
Im new here so i was wondering if you can help me with any tips or advices on how to promote my gig.
Thank you…

favicon-32x32.png.a5954e7fa4401138a38c064251876c00.png Fiverr.com make-for-you-forex-technical-analysis-weekly-and-daily.jpg.9717963ba06ba75fa7f0060b7ac53480.jpg

robin2hood : I will make for you forex technical analysis weekly and daily...

For only $30, robin2hood will make for you forex technical analysis weekly and daily. | David Gjelikj: I have 5 years of experience at Forex Market/Forex Trading.-You will receive Technical Analysis and also online support from me Weekly and Daily.-I...

Hey Mr. @robin2hood Welcome to Fiverr and here.
To promote your services is one of the best way using Personnel Portfolio Website. If you have personnel portfolio website that’s have blogs related your service, it’s definitely will bring sells.
Keep in mind that- The world is for "Give and Take."

You can promote your blogs on Social media containing your service links. People will read your blogs and get confidence with you.

Actually, This is my new account Fiverr Account

And I’m publishing my blogs on My Portfolio. This helping me to get new connections and social branding.

So, You can try this.

Wishing the best.

Hey Mr. @robin2hood Welcome to Fiverr and here.

To promote your services is one of the best way using Personnel Portfolio Website. If you have personnel portfolio website that’s have blogs related your service, it’s definitely will bring sells.

Keep in mind that- The world is for "Give and Take."

You can promote your blogs on Social media containing your service links. People will read your blogs and get confidence with you.

Actually, This is my new account Fiverr Account

And I’m publishing my blogs on My Portfolio. This helping me to get new connections and social branding.

So, You can try this.

Wishing the best.

Thank you very much…!!!This advice will help me a lot to promote my Gig!

Archived