Fiverr Forum

Hello world! I am new on here

Hello everybody! I hope you are doing well.

I have recently signed up on this website. I became pretty interested in such kind of project because it gives a number of opportunities to realize yourself. I am passionate about languages, so I’d like to try my hand at translation industry. I understand there are big professionals on here who are more reliable and trustful, although everybody starts from zero point, so why not trying, right?

My aim for now is to at least start interacting with new people, getting them to know, contributing to self-development. I came up with the thought that this project could give me motivation and real possibility to earn some money.

I am not trying to promote my profile. I just want to ask you for advice what to start with and I would love to hear your story and ways to improve/promote.

Let’s see how it works. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Fiverr!

After very briefly checking your profile, I get the impression that it needs a bit more work…

My name’s Nick and I am pretty young, but still ambitious.

The word ‘young’ could be a synonym for ‘inexperienced’ in some buyers’ eyes.

so I would be delighted to have experience in translation industry.

It’s true that Fiverr offers great experience to those starting out. However, buyers come to the site for you to provide a professional, accurate service - not to give you experience. So, consider amending the wording here.

Otherwise, just be patient, refine your gigs, promote your services away from Fiverr, and enjoy the ride.