Hello World! I'm going full time, and trying things out here on fiverr. Your attention is appreciated!

Hello everyone! Hello buyers and sellers. I’m not that new on fiverr, but I just turned level 1! I was very shocked.

I am planning to go with this full time. I am a little scared if this is going to sustain my life or not, I’m crossing my fingers, and would appreciate any help you can do. I illustrate children’s book, and now I’m at my lowest price just so I could get attention and get more work.

If you could help me out to succeed on this life :blush: I would be so so happy!

I am extremely hardworking, super quick, with high quality output, lots of experience for 6 years in professional illustration (not including my whole life work in illustration), and am also a CG Artist and animator. I am very thankful there is a service like this online, thank you FIVERR!

Please help me spread the word. This is my top gig.
https://www.fiverr.com/digitalartistbe/make-book-illustrations-for-kids

Hello there!

Your Gig is pretty good! If you are going to 24h there is some tips:
1- Stay always responding to Buyer Requests;
2- Optimize your Gig content;
3- Use a blog to showcase and make it available on your Gig;
4- Don’t make your job underpriced! Instead, give options like: 3 illustrations for $5.
5. Spread your services over the social channels (SEO will help).

Hope to help and my best regards,
Arthur

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I agree with your points. I’m gonna update this gig now. Thank you once again!

Always available! Good luck!