Fiverr Forum

Hello world ! just say hello

Hello everyone ! Christy here :slightly_smiling_face:. I am from Sri Lanka. This is my very first time using fiverr forum. So I’m a senior graphic designer and I have 7 years of industrial experience. I joined to the fiverr Jan 2018. In this time period I get some orders. Now I think My hardworking is not enough to the path for a successful career. So thats why i thought, I need to start this journey in a new way. So that’s why I am here. Please visit my profile and let me know about it and if have any unnecessary things kindly inform me about that guys. https://www.fiverr.com/christy1999/design-2-minimalist-logo-design

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum…

2 Likes

@christy1999
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes :pray:

3 Likes

Hey Christy, welcome.

I’d recommend ridding as much fluff from a gig as possible – whether it’s the title, package or description.

First thing I noticed about your gig is that the hyphens “------------” is a bit of an eye sore. Perhaps make use of the highlight and bold features to separate sections within your description.

2 Likes

thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, Christy! Welcome to Fiverr forum :clap::clap:

1 Like

hello i am really appreciate your words. i will fixed them. thank you

hello thank you so much for your words

Wish you success
faighting

1 Like

Hello. How are you? I hope you are good.

1 Like

thank you ,i think you will be succsseful
谢谢你,我想你会成功的
:grin:

2 Likes

hello i am fine. and thank your for the comment. best regards

thank you so much dear

1 Like

wow. you are welcome to the fiverr Forum.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum . Happy Freelancing .

1 Like

thank you so much buddy

thank you for your comment.

在 2019-03-03 00:50:00,“christy1999 via Fiverr Forum” fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com 写道:

Hello. How are you? I hope you are good.

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr forum community