Hello

klingdevil

hey everyone im new seller i have tried almost all tips tricks of gigs but i came to know positive rating is main factor of gig ranking. help me to get my first order. even if i get 1 order
my gig will rank. dont give already known advice like good description. i have tried all like good tags title. any secret please share me
https://www.fiverr.com/users/klingdevil my profile

Dear klingdevil:

I took a look at your profile. I may be mistaken, but it appears to me that English is not your native language. I believe the language barrier could be holding you back. I took a stab at correcting the text:

Hello, Everyone.

I am an expert in many micro services, and have worked as a freelancer since 2007. I
would love to help you, too, with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keywords, and so on.

Please order my gigs, and you wont be disappointed.

Of course, if you ever have any problems, please contact me, because I want your order
to be perfect EVERY TIME! Thank you.

I strongly suggest that you hire a copywriter to punch up your profile and each of your gigs. It would also be a good idea to hire someone to write your standard responses to typical questions. Hopefully, proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and so on, will give people the confidence to buy your gigs.

As a new seller, I know how frustrating it is to find buyers. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Blaise

Archived