Help buyers request

prantomondal999

Hello! I’m a bit new to Fiverr and I just uploaded my first Gig a day ago, which I ask you to please take a look at if you have time https://www.fiverr.com/s2/fb5ee7df27. So I have been wondering how much time does it take to update the impressions and clicks?
Also, I wanted to apply to buyer requests to increase my chances on getting more orders, but every time I click “Buyer Requests” it says there are no requests found:/ Could you help me with that?

ITALAIN as a language doesn’t exist (your gig image).

Who are we? You are not alone behind this account?

Corrected grammar errors:

Are you looking for Quality and human translation (No Machine / No Google Translation) then you are in the right place.

We are a group of professional and certified translators with more than 6 years of experience when it comes to German, French, Spanish, and Italian Translation.

We have worked with companies like Mercedes, Aliexpress, Alibaba, and many others,

We translate

1. Websites
  2. Books
  3. Novels
  4. Manuals
  5. Presentations
  6. Product description
  7. Legal documents
  8. APPS
  9. SOFTWARE

We will give you nothing but meaningful and flawless translation.

We all know all these languages cannot be translated word for word the result will be catastrophic because the word for word translation does not flow and does not make sense to the reader. That is why we take our time to manually do the translation to make sure phrases and paragraphs flow like they were originally written in the translated language, we make good use of and respect idioms, originality, tones, and even the culture of theses languages in other to achieve flawless translation.

For larger documents kindly contact us

English, GERMAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN

Order NOW !!

Archived